Its’s December already! This homemade eggnog is so easy to make and so good. We decided to make it egg free as we didn’t want to risk it with raw eggs.
With the perfect blend of spice and coffee, this recipe will give you instant Christmas Spirit. This eggnog is thick and creamy, it’s almost like drinking velvety custard.
How to make our Egg Free Coffee Eggnog:
- 300 ml milk of your choice
- Pinch of ginger
- Pinch of allspice
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Half tbs of brown sugar
- 2 tbs instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 single December Mingle espresso shot
- Add all the ingredients except for the espresso into a blender. Blend of low for 1 minute ( or until thicker in texture). It should reach the consistency of pouring cream.
- Pull your single shot of espresso. We did a 13g in and let it run until 60ml.
- Pour the milk mixture into a milk jug and heat it up. If you don’t have a milk frother or coffee machine at home, heat the milk until your desired temperature( we recommend 65 degrees Celsius) in a saucepan.
- Pour the heated milk mixture into the espresso and top with cinnamon.